Outdoor Patient Service
Dolfin Hospital & Infertility Centre (DHIC) have ample space and right environment to provide comfort for Outdoor patients and their attendees. DHIC ensures primary and specialty health care services are provided by physicians who are accountable for addressing a large majority of personal health care needs, developing a sustainable partnership with patients, and practicing in the context of family and community. DHIC can serve number of patients per day by the expert doctors. To ensure optimum healthcare services, the patients are closely monitored in their waiting times and many procedures and tests can be done in a few hours.
- Wellness and prevention, such as counseling.
- Skilled nurse station to make patients history file.
- Independent diagnostic testing facilities .
- Treatment, such as surgery.
- Open daily - convenient early morning / afternoon / late evening hours .