Department of Orthopaedics & Trauma
We, at Dolfin Hospital & Infertility Centre, are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. You can be assured that the care you receive at Orthopaedic Department is the most advanced than any place you could find elsewhere in the nation. Among other things, our state-of-the-art facility includes laboratory and Physical Therapy units, providing our patients with the convenience of all round orthopedic care. Our physicians are continually applying the newest and most advanced techniques for the care of musculoskeletal injuries, providing our patients with a variety of choices for their orthopaedic cure.
We are uniquely positioned to provide comprehensive, quality care for you and your family. Not surprisingly, DHIC has become the regional resource and preferred referral destination for the treatment of various diseases . General physicians choose to refer their patients to our specialists because they know from experience whom to trust.
The Department of Orthopaedics offers out-patient consultation services and procedures. It is well supported by fully equipped operation theatre (OT), pre- and post- operative care, as well as rehabilitation services in Physiotherapy Department. The state-of-the-art OT is equipped all updated facilities. The hospital is also equipped with Digital X-ray for prompt screening facilities.
Speciality care provided includes:-
- Sports Medicine •Shoulder Arthroscopy and Reconstruction
- Total Joint Reconstruction
- Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
- Hand Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy and Reconstruction
- Spinal Surgery
- Non-surgical management of spine and back pain
- Fracture and Musculoskeletal Trauma surgery
- Bone density screening with management of Osteoporosis
- Hip resurfacing
- <>CHILD & adolescent treatments for:--
- Scoliosis & Spinal Deformity
- Dislocated (by birth) hip reconstruction
- Hip replacement for congenital dislocation
- Foot deformity including club foot
- Limb lengthening surgery and height gain procedure
- Perthes disease treatment
- Slipped Capital Femoral Physis Lower limb deformity correction
- Fibular & Tibial Hemimelia Upper limb deformity correction