Depression, anxiety, adjustment difficulties, stress and sleep difficulties are common psychological conditions seen in our community. Here in DHIC, we provide comprehensive treatment and management for these psychological conditions. We have a dedicated multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychologists, behavioural health counselors and case managers. Services are available for children, adolescents, adults and aged persons.
We are interested in getting to know you and to find out about the issues you are facing. You can expect to be listened to and understood. After the assessment, an individualised treatment plan is prepared for you. This may include laboratory investigations, medication, psychoeducation, case management or psychotherapy. It is important to us that you are involved in the treatment planning and are comfortable with the recommended treatment.
Specialities and Services
- Clinical Treatment
- Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- Sleep Problems
- Adjustment and other stress-related Disorders
- Psychiatric Occupational Assessment
- Mental Capacity Medical Assessment
- Psychotherapy (individual and group)
- Psychological Assessment (IQ, adaptive functioning, school placement, neuropsychological, dementia, Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Emotional disorders
- Behaviour problems
- Anxiety, depression